THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I the only one that falls into this repeating loop?

lull in the day at work
why not check the bretheren
oh, an atricle on pork(surprised!)
hey- this article mentions brining potatos?
better seach the forum to read more about it so that I can figure out if I've been doing potatos wrong my whole life
no results, but what is this? an article on BBQ jumping the shark from 3 years ago!
wow- I had BETTER read this
well, that was an interesting 4 page read, why am I here again, what time is it? My boss is gonna be pissd...
hey, I never found about the brined potatos
Do you know why one would brine potatos?

That is word for word, verbatim how I ended up in this thread. :)

@ pjtexas1, I'm using my own device with a hotspot. My real work occurs outside of the confines of the office. If I am at the office it is generally because there is nothing that warrants my attention. The great thing about making my own schedule is that I get to do things at my own pace and do it my way. My employer knows that 100% of my work will be done promptly and flawlessly. Honestly, I was just kidding about him being upset.

With my work, I am either too busy for one person, or bored to tears. Needless to say, I read a lot of forums during that down time. I also work from home and have a company laptop and my PC sharing the same monitor. A couple clicks and I bounce between the two...

As two the brined potatoes, squirrel!

Some of the people at work are glad that we have read and polished our Q ing skills here on the forum. Lots of good info and ideas.
People really don't boil ribs anymore do they?

I don't surf the net at work, not many do that do construction.

Ah yes construction is a production based field. We all know how long things should take to get done and when deadlines are not met there is hell to pay. When you get paid only for production you tend to waste little time. Still i find myself browsing the forum from my phone sometime when we're taking a breather.

Back