THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All the food looks great. I'm glad the Shirley's got you up and running so fast.you experienced what I think we all dread when pulling our Shirley's home.So glad everyone was ok.

Brother Grimm you set the bar high right out of the gate. Nicely done sir.
If you ever make it up to the N Texas area give me a ring. I'm buying. And don't forget to bring your grocery cart.
You know we have the N Texas Brethren Bash coming up on April 16!!!
I'm just saying...........

Beautiful cooker... but it's nice to see you getting her dirty so quickly!

I chuckled when I saw that lonely fatty in the cooking chamber, and then scrolled down to see you pack that thing full of meats.

Glad to hear the charity cook went well!

By the way what temp did you cook at?

JACK

Around 300 till it got a little late then headed up to about 350. I had a hard time getting it back over 300 after putting all that cold meat on. Lots to learn! I think I was running 250-275 for the first few hours till I got a hang of it.

With no meat it's perfectly even side to side. With a full load of cold meat, the right side would run as much ast 50 degrees hotter than the left. Which worked out, because we didn't have to store all that meat, it came off basically as we needed it.

Back