THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

oh chit doc, that looks awesome. looks like you're gonna be all set. fix me a plate, i'll be by later. :p

Probed at 200 I.T. Pulled and resting now. As soon as it rests and is unwrapped I'll get some more pics. Total cook time including all the histrionics of swapping drip pan for beans, wrapping, etc. almost exactly 6 hrs... Like 6:06 whent I checked the timer after it was off and secure...

VR,
Harold

I see you ran your snake counter clockwise, hence your successful butt cook. Them rude guests have really missed out, their loss, your gain in leftovers. ( Now, Valdosta is not too far from Dallas.....)

Omar

I see you ran your snake counter clockwise, hence your successful butt cook. Them rude guests have really missed out, their loss, your gain in leftovers. ( Now, Valdosta is not too far from Dallas.....)

Omar

Yeah, I'm really thinkin' the direction has something to do with it.....it's not just me....happens to other people too !!!

ZINGO !!!!

Looks hyper-juicy.....never tire of seeing a great pork cookup !!!!

How'd ya like the bean fix-up?

Sorry I haven't followed up for a couple days, but I was out of the house at another guy's cookout yesterday...

Beans came out great as a matter of fact. Thanks for all your help and advice.

Also Thanks to everyone for the good words...

VR,
Harold

Back