THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gtr

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I know these have been showing up around SoCal Costcos for a while, but I've never seen them at the one I go to in Marina Del Rey. I haven't seen full packers of any grade there until tonight. I picked up this floppy farker for $3.29/#:

FullSizeRender-102.jpg

That's awesome Greg! I've been enjoying these for about two years now.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I need to get me one.

Get off your a$$ Tony, the Costco in San Berdoo always has a good selection of them :becky: The last one I got 2 weeks ago wound up being ground into brisket burgers... don't know if I can go back to regular ground beef any more

• Thanks
Get off your a$$ Tony, the Costco in San Berdoo always has a good selection of them :becky: The last one I got 2 weeks ago wound up being ground into brisket burgers... don't know if I can go back to regular ground beef any more

I'll second that.

• Thanks
I just sent an e-mail to Costco about them carrying them in my area.

Wish us luck ova' here!!

Nice score, G.!!

• Thanks
I'd take the $3.29 a pound. Here in WA, they had tri-tips at $9.50 a pound! I didn't see any the last time I went in. I hope they make it up to our neck of the woods.

• Thanks
Nice score Greg! Hope you filled your freezer. :-D

The thought definitely entered my mind! I got the second to last one, & almost grabbed the other one, but I was getting pretty close to maxing out what I could spend so I let that one go.

Yeah.... noticed them in the San Marcos Costco earlier this week - same price. I've seen them there before & then there weren't any forever.

I hope people buy them so that Costco will continue to stock them.

• Thanks
My dad stopped in the Spartanburg, SC costco and grabbed the last 2 prime packers today; $3.79/lb but i aint complaining. Also snagged a couple of 8/lbs boneless pork bellies. They dont carry either of them here in Augusta, GA.

• Thanks
Gotta love the Costco Prime's. Prices are slowly but surely dipping back to reasonable lately it seems.

• Thanks
I know these have been showing up around SoCal Costcos for a while, but I've never seen them at the one I go to in Marina Del Rey. I haven't seen full packers of any grade there until tonight. I picked up this floppy farker for $3.29/#:

FullSizeRender-102.jpg

I think the next get-together at your place should be a "Brisket-Pickin Fest". Big Mista can do the burnt ends...I will be happy to be the official taster and wing cooker.

:mrgreen: :nod: :hungry:

• Thanks
^^^We're thinking pig the Sunday before Labor Day - gonna confirm with my lovely wife in the next couple days. If it does go down (I think it will) I'll eat all the wings you can cook! :hungry:

As for this brisket, it may not see the end of this weekend. :twisted:

Back