THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get off your a$$ Tony, the Costco in San Berdoo always has a good selection of them :becky: The last one I got 2 weeks ago wound up being ground into brisket burgers... don't know if I can go back to regular ground beef any more

I just made a burger with trimmings off the brisket I got (no pix :tsk:) and yeah, that's pretty fantastic right there - thanks for bringing that up! I semi froze and ground the fat up nice & coarse to render for tallow.

FullSizeRender-103.jpg

The store in Novato, CA will continue to be referred to as Crapco. No briskets, not even the flats they used to try to foist off on us. At least there's Cash-and-Carry, a mere 30 miles each way through some of the worst traffic in the country. Thanks, Crapco.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
You better be glad they don't have a middle finger emoticon!:p:laugh:

Farker...

I don't have a middle finger emoticon, but I do have a floppy brisket slice shot.

FullSizeRender-104.jpg

Took some of the leftovers and stuffed chile rellenos (or is it chiles relleno?) with it & jack cheese. Farking tasty!

WOw

I've never seen a PRIME grade brisket before..that's cool!!

I find the costco choice briskets are a bit more $$ than the ones at Sam's club. Until just recently the choice ones were about $1.99/lb....I remember until about a year or go occasionally you could still find them for $0.99/lb....but then to $1.29....

I've not been there in the past month or so to check....but wow..PRIME for $3.29, that's a steal!!

Hmm..perhaps I need to check out costco out...we got our first one in LA, opened in the New Orleans area...the prime steaks are great....I need to ask the butchers if they'll get any "floppies" in prime in this store....

Cayenne

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back