FBA - Starke, FL Results!

Just some pics of the new HomeBBQ "home away from home".

Now, y'all can drool just like I did
icon_biggrin.gif

Not shown is the front area which is a fully equipped RV living area. Tight quarters, but plenty for the job. Kevin can get quality sleep now while the FE's do their magic.
No more potta potty's :twisted:

Kevin still has to finish out the kitchen area and she will be a dream machine for competeting, fer sure!
icon_biggrin.gif

TIM

Attachments

• Outside.jpg
    Outside.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 62
  • FEs.jpg
    FEs.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 62
Did I mention all my crap is for sale!!!!I must be Smokin Crack to keep this crap up.
I just can't crawl out of the better than average ranks to hang with the big boys.

Congrats to both Kevin and Mike on the awesome competition they have provided for all to enjoy. It has been good fun to watch you two guys spar for the better half of the year. I am good friends with Mike and believe me the guy has a real competitive spirit and I am sure it stings to be so close.

I owe a lot of my better than average success to Mike's willingness to share some of his basic techniques. Did I mention these guys can cook? !!!! HAHAHA

Grand Champion: HomeBBQ.com - 747.88332
Reserve: Woodhouse Grill - 741.91667
11th - Smokin Cracker BBQ

Brisket
5th - Woodhouse Grill
7th - Smokin Cracker BBQ

Chicken
1st - HomeBBQ
10th - Smokin Cracker BBQ

Ribs
3rd - HomeBBQ.com
5th - Woodhouse Grill

Pork
1st - HomeBBQ.com
3rd - Woodhouse Grill

I am warning you guys right now.
I'm takin off the gloves for Sebring on Jan 6th & 7th
Sebring has a huge BBQ following as Woodhouse / Florida Boy's / Smokin Cracker / as well as several other competition teams reside in Sebring and the Home Boy Champion Trophy is on the Line.... Mike from the Woodhouse is the current defending champion and I plan to whip his short arse and take it from him...We will just see if he's payin attention. I realize Mike has more experience than me so I have made special arrangements to take a 2-day private BBQ cooking class with Kevin in an attempt to put it on the short man in Sebring... I'm calling you out Mike. I know you wouldn’t want it any other way.

Congrats to Kevin and Mike. You both had a great year, Kevin's was just a c-hair greater.

Thanks Ray, and everybody... It was a shocker to actually be able to pull it off with the year Mike had, he had an awesome year... And Jimmy, hang in there... Your time is coming..

Back