Favorite BBQ sauces

This place taught me how to make some fine "Q" on my UDS.
Before that , i had scores and scores of many different kinds of sauces.
Now,the wife and i use nothing more than the initial rubs applied to the meat prior to smoking it.

Thank you.

My favorite BBQ sauce for ribs and is no longer available to me and probably anyone else is the BBQ sauce a local steakhouse (no longer in business) called "The Ground Round" put on there baby back ribs. I have searched the internet for years with no luck.

So many sauces, so little time. Any Blues Hog, Victory Lane Sweet, Killer Hogs, Head Country and Eat BBQ.

I bought a bottle of this recently from one the best BBQ restaurants in St. Louis's and really enjoy it. Similar to Sweet Baby Ray's but with more kick to it.

Attachments

• pappys.jpg
    pappys.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 150
Swamp Boys , K-Cass , Head County , Kosmo's , Caribbean Cowboy , Wabash and Gates are in my rotation all the time .

Blues Hog Tennessee Red for pulled pork, 50/50 blues hog red and original for pork ribs. I am doing a brisket this weekend and plan to try Franklins espresso sauce.

I'm a big fan of OK Joes "night of the living" and gates "hot". Both are pretty well known KC faves. I put the OK joes on fries as well.

Bart's Blazin' Q, Original or Spicy...both are fantastic.

3495125091_barts_blazin_q_bbq_sauce.jpg

17876022681_barts_blazin_q_spicy.jpg

100% agreed really really good!!!

I recently cooked Aaron Franklins fig sauce because we had a lot of figs, just added some bourbon to his recipe and I absolutely love it.

Swamp Boys, Blues Hog and Buck's BBQ Sauce

Store bought - Stubbs

Attachments

• Bucks BBQ Sauce Vinegar.jpg
    Bucks BBQ Sauce Vinegar.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 120
I recently cooked Aaron Franklins fig sauce because we had a lot of figs, just added some bourbon to his recipe and I absolutely love it.
This sounds interesting. I have some extra bourbon at home that I was looking to make a glaze out of but this could be good. Have a recipe you can share?

Back