Duroc spareribs online

blackdogbbq21

Take a breath!
Name or Nickame
Paul
The last few years I've been buying Duroc full spares from Creekstone. I went to order some and noticed they were gone off the website. Emailed customer service and got a quick reply that they aren't selling them online anymore for whatever reason.

Curious if anyone has found any other Duroc full spares from another site at a similar price? I liked them way better than the commodity ribs i can find locally. Maybe if enough of us reach out to creekstone they will consider selling online again. I know St Louis are popular but i really prefer full spares.

They still show St Louis spares. I never really compared the pricing against the full slabs, were they a much better value?

They still show St Louis spares. I never really compared the pricing against the full slabs, were they a much better value?

No the price difference was pretty negligible. I just like cooking and eating a full spare rib better. I just don't get why they changed it when the sale price wasn't much different. I guess most folks just like St Louis and maybe its one less item to manage on their end.

Back