Drunk Pickles

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I paid like $26 for a jar of Moonshine Pickles. They're good but have my MSU brain contemplating. A liquor store was having a hard time selling these so I picked some up at $5@. If I buy jarred dill, okra etc, pour off some of the original brine, add Dickel Tabasco will the veggies absorb? It's 70proof.

Last edited:
What the heck does that really taste like ?

Surprisingly Spicy. There are a ton of drink recipes online. I’ve had about two shots total. One with V8 that I didn’t like, one with soda-lime and olives that was tolerable. I think it would be good in a honey bbq glaze. Think. Kind of like a dog chasing and catching a car. Now what do I do with it. I’ve had it several months.

I like your idea, Adams.

I've routinely made pickled onions, shallots, even chutney with various alkyhaul added at the end with good results.

I'd give it a shot... give it a good 3-4 weeks in a cool, dark place to let 'em all mingle.

With a 70 percent alcohol %, worst case your immune from the corona long as you eat the pickles and don’t rinse your hands after pulling the pickles out of the jar.:thumb:

Back