THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I paid like $26 for a jar of Moonshine Pickles. They're good but have my MSU brain contemplating. A liquor store was having a hard time selling these so I picked some up at $5@. If I buy jarred dill, okra etc, pour off some of the original brine, add Dickel Tabasco will the veggies absorb? It's 70proof.

Last edited:
What the heck does that really taste like ?

Surprisingly Spicy. There are a ton of drink recipes online. I’ve had about two shots total. One with V8 that I didn’t like, one with soda-lime and olives that was tolerable. I think it would be good in a honey bbq glaze. Think. Kind of like a dog chasing and catching a car. Now what do I do with it. I’ve had it several months.

I like your idea, Adams.

I've routinely made pickled onions, shallots, even chutney with various alkyhaul added at the end with good results.

I'd give it a shot... give it a good 3-4 weeks in a cool, dark place to let 'em all mingle.

With a 70 percent alcohol %, worst case your immune from the corona long as you eat the pickles and don’t rinse your hands after pulling the pickles out of the jar.:thumb:

Back