THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Double R can be bought from Albertsons hear in The Boise area. I need to look into that. Even though I live close to SRF office I still have to get the wagyu through the mail. Haven't taken the plunge yet though. Brethren pricing, you say?

Snake River Farms often runs specials for the Brethren. The brisket discount is the current one.

Shane, the flavor was there. If I had stayed awake, they would have been delicious. There was even a hint of "sugar cookie" in the bark. Quality beef man

Man, those look great, if it was me I would be tempted to foil them and let them ride it out real low until they got tender. Yeah you'd lose some of that great bark, but you're looking for a compromise at that point. Still looks delicious either way.

Back