Distracted At Work All Day By A Pig

wire-it-up

is one Smokin' Farker
So I was working on the roof of our local public library in Mishawaka all day on Thursday, and I kept smelling something. After about the second whiff, I knew what it was. Jeremy was cooking the best Q in Northern Indiana, and I was being tortured to the point of dehydration from my watering mouth. I had eaten my own Q for dinner Wednesday night, and I don't typically eat it two days in a row. So I dealt with the smell and the distraction, and kept working.

I never knew a pig could smell so good. With the weather cooling here, I am thinking I'm only going to cook every other weekend, and work on building cutting boards on the off weekends. That being the case, it'll soon be time to stop in for another meal at The Prized Pig. Before too long, I won't be cooking outside at all for a few months. As much as I love cooking and eating barbecue, I just can't do it when there is 24" of snow on my deck, and it's 3 degrees outside.

Last edited:
I thought this was about a New receptionist.........

LOL, not even sure how to reply to that. I never see the receptionists... I don't have time to hang out at the office. Not sure why I even have a desk or a computer there. I'd rather look at Jeremy's pig than a pig at work anyway.

Back