THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have to admit that the ingredient description threw me for a loop. I had local chorizo tacos today, and all I could think of was the description

It tasted great, but it was weird to feel it get into my head.

I've spent a bunch of time in the Philippines, which included lots of pulutan. I love sisig. But man, there are times when you just need to ignore what it is made of - which is probably a rule and not the exception with Filipino friends.

Back on point, discada is a great dish - I'm surprised there aren't more places that serve it.

It actually wasn’t THAT bad to clean, most of it came off with a sponge and some dish soap. There was a little bit of stuck-on charring in the center area where most of the cooking was done, but I attribute that mainly to my inexperience cooking like this. I may go ahead and get something non-stainless at some point though.

For about 15 years on my way to work I passed by this supply of perfectly broken in discadas in their native habitat.....

ksEwi9u.jpg

What's that old saying... Two things you never want to see being made sausages & laws.

Back