THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like we are in spot 93,, was hoping for the same spot as last year, but oh well, it'll be a great time. good luck to all that is going.

George, on my sheet #63 isn't even in bold and is away from all the other teams. Maybe I got one of the early ones and they opened up some more?

Nope, its 63 and my sheet looks the same, the numbers seem faded from 53 on up. Thats why I called over there in the first place, I thought they had us all by our lonesome out there in #63, but Melinda assures me that whole side is filled. While I was at it, I thought I'd ask about the turn-in times. She said she would check on it. The other thing I wanted to check on from someone from last year was , is there a breakfast Saturday morning, or if not, is there anywhere to get breakfast? or do I need to add that to my shopping list? I will let you know if I hear anything on the turn in times.

Nope, its 63 and my sheet looks the same, the numbers seem faded from 53 on up. Thats why I called over there in the first place, I thought they had us all by our lonesome out there in #63, but Melinda assures me that whole side is filled. While I was at it, I thought I'd ask about the turn-in times. She said she would check on it. The other thing I wanted to check on from someone from last year was , is there a breakfast Saturday morning, or if not, is there anywhere to get breakfast? or do I need to add that to my shopping list? I will let you know if I hear anything on the turn in times.

BTW I love your team name. It is by far the best one

BTW I love your team name. It is by far the best one

Thanks, we had a lot of lively fun and discussion during the selection process. We started with 3 pages of names and went from there. A lot of fun! Thanks for the compliment.

Spoke to Melinda today. She said at this time they are sticking to the turn in times as printed on the info sheet. She also advises they have 63 teams registered with plenty of room should anyone else care to sign up.

Thanks, we had a lot of lively fun and discussion during the selection process. We started with 3 pages of names and went from there. A lot of fun! Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, I can attest to Sled's love. He was cheering louder than anyone everytime you all got calls in New Holland. I think he has a man crush.:oops:

Spoke to Melinda today. She said at this time they are sticking to the turn in times as printed on the info sheet. She also advises they have 63 teams registered with plenty of room should anyone else care to sign up.

Thanks George...

Did she confirm if they are still sticking to reversing the turn in sequence for pork shoulder and brisket ?

Thanks George...

Did she confirm if they are still sticking to reversing the turn in sequence for pork shoulder and brisket ?

Regardless of her answer, I would hope the reps would straighten that out.

Anyone else *not* receive a confirmation yet? Nothing in the mail for me yet.

Yes, her answer today was that the order would remain as printed in the letters. I also think the Reps will make the change and announce at the cooks meeting or at check in.

Chris, you might want to give her a call.
302-857-2169 melinda

This contest is going to confuse me..lol... differnt turn in times, meat in different order,,, good thing we got help for this one, I'll need it just to keep myself straight..lo.. oh well.

Back