THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stark-O-Rama

Knows what a fatty is.
Had a great time at Pechanga. The cutting boards were a hit! The wind was bad, so we just sprayed a little water on our table, and the boards stuck on like glue!

Attachments

Last edited:
Received my boards last week and gave them a work out with some ribs and prok butt. The roll is very convinent and the cutting boards held up to the pressure I put on them. Can cut through them if you try but for normal work they served their purpose. They do stay down nicely if a little moisture is placed under them. They did ok without the moisture but had no slip or slide once I used some water under them. I am happy with my purchase. Keith

Received my boards last week and gave them a work out with some ribs and prok butt. The roll is very convinent and the cutting boards held up to the pressure I put on them. Can cut through them if you try but for normal work they served their purpose. They do stay down nicely if a little moisture is placed under them. They did ok without the moisture but had no slip or slide once I used some water under them. I am happy with my purchase. Keith

Thanks Keith! We had our first opportunity to use them at a Comp this weekend where we were asked to serve over 2,000 servings! I was surprised at how well they did with an electric knife. After 6 briskets we had our first "cut through" - For really vigorous cutting or chopping of rib bones, you can double them up with a bit of water in-between, and they'll stick like glue. I also liked that we could roll out multiple boards stuck together, and completely cover our tables.

Back