THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tom b

somebody shut me the fark up.
I headed over to the butcher for some Italian sausage but there were only 2 left, they told me about there most popular "Cowboy sausage" I don't know if this is a thing but they said beef, bacon and cedar, I was sold at that.

started with grilled onion and peppers

sausage in basket rolling on top of the beans and corn

took the beans and corn off

nearly had a catastrophe, I needed to add a little fuel. When I was flipping the hinged grate up my tongs got hung up on the basket ant the grate. When I finally got it unweged, this was the result. The basket opened up.

no harm no foul finished on the grate and took inside for the build. Started with spicy brown mustard and a bed of the onion pepper mix.

added the sausage and another layer of the onion mix

topped with pepper jack and into the pellet grill, Mrs B had some mushrooms on so it was already running

finished and plated

cut shot

close up

bite shot

Pretty farkin good!:icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil

Thanks for looking

Oh yeah that looks delicious, first time as well hearing about Cowboy sausage, will have to look for some.

Oh I know those were good ..and the beans! Hey BTW Tom I've had mine almost bust open but was lucky enough to catch it. The flat roti baskets on the market pretty much blow but that's all there is. That won't happen with the basket system I'm making but I won't be able to roll it out for a while unfortunately.

Killer meal. OBTW I never probe sausages anymore, when they pee they're done.

Tom has a nice sausage. I love his sausage. :-D And I am excited apparently Jeanie likes his sausage as well!!:-o For those of you who don't know me I am a vegetarian.

Back