THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KevinJ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Just renewed my yearly subscription so hopefully I'll be a little more involved with the community than I have been in the last 8 months.

Both of these cooks were inspired by Malcom Reed so I have to give him the credit, simple, fast, easy and great tasting meals.

Marinated boneless, skinless chicken thighs in a Greek marinade for 8hrs also the marinated the veggies, everything was seasoned with Greek Seasoning before being grilled on the Weber Kettle.

dwhqrMX.jpg

vSn3OvJ.jpg

Cook was done on the MAK, Monterey Chicken, seasoned boneless, skinless breasts with Malcom's Grande Gringo and grilled, while the chicken was grilling cooked a few strips of bacon to chop up and everything was cooked on the MAK.

After the chicken hit an IT of 160 breasts went into the skillet topped with BBQ sauce, Bacon and Pepper Jack cheese, threw in some peppers on the side.

9n6GE2x.jpg

T76ABh8.jpg

wYd9sD6.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Welcome back Kevin!! Hope all is going well!
Everything looks outstanding. :grin:

Food looks good, and I love watching Malcom's recipes. How did the monterey chicken turn out? That was one I saw and have been eyeing to try myself.

I like following some of his recipes. His rubs are pretty good, but I like a local BBQ places sauce better

Back