Cornish Game Hen?

Well since everyone is posting pics of game hens, here are a few pics of some that T a friend of mine cooked up yesterday.

P1030333.jpg

P1030348.jpg

P1030351.jpg

P1030356.jpg

P1030358.jpg

Hmm... I'm thinking I have 2 in the freezer. If they will fit in the mini, I could do them Tues!

I have done 2 on my KEG over the holidays and they were a big hit! So big, I wish I had done more of them since all I got was the drumstick!

Hmm... I'm thinking I have 2 in the freezer. If they will fit in the mini, I could do them Tues!
That's funny! If your worried about Game hens fitting on the mini, just what did you plan on cooking on there? Thumb size fatties and pea size moink balls?:lol: I wonder if a veal brisket would fit?:roll: Probly not enough fat on it tho.

That's funny! If your worried about Game hens fitting on the mini, just what did you plan on cooking on there? Thumb size fatties and pea size moink balls?:lol: I wonder if a veal brisket would fit?:roll: Probly not enough fat on it tho.

Hey hey! It's not the size, it's how you use it! See what I did with a KEG when everyone told me it was too small to work??

lol!

Back