THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottie

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I have a free entry for the Troy, NY BBQ contest, July 13-14 that I will be auctioning off. I am only going to take bids via PM's for the next week. 100% of the money I raise will be donated to my foundation to help fight cancer. (You will not get a tax deduction because you are getting something of value. But I suggest you talk with your tax professional for assistance.) :p

Please be courteous with the bidding. I am only putting this out for the Brethren. So let's try and help fight cancer.

Cancer Sucks!

Scottie

Only one day left for submitting a bid on this entry. Send me a PM if interested in bidding.

Remember, this money will be going to help fight cancer.

Cancer Sucks!

The bids were hot and heavy. Thought we had a winner when Muzzle brake came in with the dace value of the entry. Then Eric 'Mr Bobo' Johnson came in with a bid of $50 over the highest bid.

Congrats Eric. Sean thought the entry was $5k.... :razz:

Back