THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ronbrad62

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Ron
I need all the practice that I can get with some of the scores in ribs I've been getting lately, so I wanted to try to get my tenderness down and try some of the items I received in the last Brethren Trade Round ( thanks again Bob, aka IamMadMan).
I started off with a rack of St. Louis ribs, seasoned them up with a light coat of The BBQ Rub and a heavier coat of Butch's Magic Dust. They ran for a couple of hours on the Bubba Keg at 275, and wrapped for about an hour. During the wrap, I made a pan of Hatch Chile Mac and Cheese, and in brethren fashion, I added a topping of crushed jalapeno Fritos to kick up the flavor.
I had bought some peaches earlier in the week and wanted to do something with them, but instead of an all out dessert, I just cut them in half, added a little butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and salted caramel. They were easy and delicious!
I sauced the ribs with Butch's Spicy sweet sauce, and they were probably some of the best I have ever made. I topped everything off with a Shiner Bock and this meal could not have been better.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Man, What a Meal, And im throwing hamburgers on the grill, I should have gotten up earlier..Enjoy looks Good.

I really like your creativity of adding the fritos on top of the mac and Cheese, this will be my next experiment. Also the simplicity of the peaches is awesome.

I have some NJ fruit products ready to ship, the last two weeks have been hectic for me.

Thanks for sharing.

Back