Come In Albuquerque-Fornetto Basso

Yeah, mine has them for $75. I may have to pop by tomorrow. They have nine.

Again, Fornetto Basso vs. WSM?

Absolutely nothing bad to say about Weber WSM. Good cookers and I am a former owner of two 18’s, 14.5 and SJS Mini.

Fornetto Basso 18
Multiple configurations for smoking, grilling
Two access doors on different levels with gaskets
Thermometer ports
Meat hanging system included
Engineering fit perfect
Enamel finish can find zero flaws
Warranty not quite as long as Weber
There is not an ash catcher underneath
No buyers remorse. Zero

Last edited:
Great deal at $95
A steal at $75

Bonus Track: most YouTube video on Fornetto (they brand other models too) are Australian Accent

I think I'm going to sell my Open Range. Great cooker, but a fuel hog and frankly more capacity than I need. This one will take it's place in the garage.

I had been interested in the Fornetto Basso for a while. When 16Adams posted about them dropping down to $94, I went straight to Lowes and picked one up just as they were closing. After using it, I would have bought it at it's original price and still been extremely pleased. The fit and finish on mine is also flawless. I've only done a half-dozen cooks on it, but it holds temps well and turns out great food. $75 is a smokin' deal! (no pun intended, but there it is...)

Just fired my FB. Wife’s request. Hickory Smoked Chipotle Pork. Picked up a small Duroc netted butt this morning. Removed net and seasoned. Dang QSalt gone

Last edited:
Adams... make up your mind!
You convinced me to sell off a bunch and now you're tempting me to buy. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1.29# CAB NY Strip steak. Will be Cooking through top door. Added Opas top grate

Last edited:
Back