THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeanie I almost drooled on my iPad. There was meat in that photo? :wink:
Another awesome cook! Thanks for sharing.

Edit:For the record I would never be able to be married to you. You would be hazardous to my weight. :razz:

I would devour that Jeanie! Wow that looks out of this world good. On my to do list for sure. :thumb:

I am
In it just to look at your cooking. Never disappointed :hungry::hungry::hungry:
Thank you George! :becky:

Jeanie, 5 star chile mac. You never cease to amaze.

Marty, Thank you!! This is one of my favorite macs to make. :)

Jeanie I almost drooled on my iPad. There was meat in that photo? :wink:
Another awesome cook! Thanks for sharing.

Edit:For the record I would never be able to be married to you. You would be hazardous to my weight. :razz:
lol I almost didn't bother with making ribs. Shoot Doog, climbing ladders and chasing cattle will keep you slim. :laugh: Thank you!!

I would devour that Jeanie! Wow that looks out of this world good. On my to do list for sure. :thumb:

Thank you Sako! I'd share with you if you lived closer. :thumb:

Jen you have been on a roll lately .... I mean like crazy!!!! I wish i could just get the crumbs from your meals.... Totally awesome... I love that udder maddness too... :clap2:

Thank you Paul and thank you for the Udder Madness. I love that stuff! I'd fedex some mac if I thought it would make it to ya. :hug:

Yummy! What kind of cheese did you use. I'm going to have to try that one!

Thank you! I used some provolone and a bit of smoked mozzarella. Those are my favorites. I like good ole American cheese too in this.
Hope you have great luck with it! :grin:

oh wow! That looks awesome! back in the day, we would have spam and mac or ham and mac. I like ribs and mac better:D

Thank you Matt! :grin:

Dang it girl...Next time ya fix this up give me a call...I can be there in 4 hours...:thumb:

Thats just over the top fantastic...

Will do Craig. You're close enough to be my neighbor! Thanks! :becky:

Man that looks awesome! I love home made mac and cheese but I hate making it. I've never been successful at it.

Thank you Wesman! I don't make it often enough. :grin:

Looks great!
I have beef ribs and mac & cheese on the menu for tomorrow.

Great LM! Can't wait to see your pics. You make the best lookin' beef ribs on the planet. Thanks! :becky:

oh wow! That looks awesome! back in the day, we would have spam and mac or ham and mac. I like ribs and mac better:D

Thank you! I've had mac and ham and mac and tuna but not spam. Will give it a try. :thumb:

Back