Chile Mac...with a side of beef ribs

Holy cow another beef rib torture test topped of with absolutely delicious looking Chile Mac. Jeanie that all looks amazing.

Just left the store and the cases of Hatch Chili's were stacked up. We have a green chili party every year. Everyone brings something cooked with them. The mac will definitely be one of the dishes. Thanks!

Lookin quite tasty!

Thank you Blue! :hug: :grin:

Holy cow another beef rib torture test topped of with absolutely delicious looking Chile Mac. Jeanie that all looks amazing.

Thank you Bill! Chile mac is one of my comfort foods. :mrgreen:

Just left the store and the cases of Hatch Chili's were stacked up. We have a green chili party every year. Everyone brings something cooked with them. The mac will definitely be one of the dishes. Thanks!
Great!! I need to check my store out, see if they are here.
Thanks! Your chili party sounds like a lot of fun. :mrgreen:

Looks amazing jen..... Sharon is gonna be gone a few days and I was thinking I would cook me some beef ribs... Brisket and whatever else I can come up with... All of your food looks stellar as usual.... You take great pics also... Stay cool out in Okie!!!!!!!

Oh good Lord you had me at Beef Ribs. Me being retired Army Chili Mac was Chili mixed in with Macaroni Noodles not the greatest but when you've been in the field and haven't had a hot meal in awhile it'll do.

Thank you Jeanie for giving me a whole new meaning to Chili Mac I had no idea what real Chili Mac was/is looks delicious :hungry:

How did I miss this? Another Stellar cook Jeanie! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Mike! :grin:

Looks amazing jen..... Sharon is gonna be gone a few days and I was thinking I would cook me some beef ribs... Brisket and whatever else I can come up with... All of your food looks stellar as usual.... You take great pics also... Stay cool out in Okie!!!!!!!

Shoot Paul, I bet you're going to be eatin' good. I've seen your cooking! Hope all is well with you. Good to see ya! :hug:

Oh boy, I am hungry now! That looks fantastic!

Thanks so much Richard! Kind of wish I had a rib right now. lol

Oh good Lord you had me at Beef Ribs. Me being retired Army Chili Mac was Chili mixed in with Macaroni Noodles not the greatest but when you've been in the field and haven't had a hot meal in awhile it'll do.

Thank you Jeanie for giving me a whole new meaning to Chili Mac I had no idea what real Chili Mac was/is looks delicious :hungry:

Kevin, not sure if I ever told you.....Thank you for your service. I appreciate it!
I've had chili mac with chili mixed in....this is chile mac with chile peppers.
I've not had the other kind in quite awhile, thanks for the reminder, I might have to make up a batch.
Thanks Kevin! :-D

Thanks for the idea Jeannie! Can't wait for the chiles to get here and make this!!! Just incredible as always....ribs look incredible too!!!

Back