THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absolutely fantastic, Jeff! I've been meaning to make some shwarma for some time now - I think I'll give your recipe a try!
Thank you Moose. I was a little rushed and only let my chicken marinade for 5 hours. Better to give it a 6 to 8 hour bath. Also, unless you like marathon prep work then make some of the sides (Tzatziki & Hummus) the day before.

I copied you. Except for the evil pickles and tomatoes. I tried beef as well, but they were cooked through before the marinade was cooked off, so it's a bit odd. Otherwise, we loved the meal. Used all the recipes you posted. Thank you!

Last edited:
I had bookmarked your post on another forum last year and this one is now bookmarked. Great job on the post with excellent pictures & description. Thanks for posting!!!

Back