THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MJ_Tenn

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Michael
Thanks to fellow Brethren, IlliniQ, I am not afraid to grill chicken ! I used my Weber 22.5 kettle and had excellent legs and thighs...as well as corn on the cob, asparagus, and a turkey sausage .....my wife really really liked it as well.

2014-04-16180702_zps3810b15d.jpg

Thanks to fellow Brethren, IlliniQ, I am not afraid to grill chicken ! I used my Weber 22.5 kettle and had excellent legs and thighs...as well as corn on the cob, asparagus, and a turkey sausage .....my wife really really liked it as well.

2014-04-16180702_zps3810b15d.jpg
Looks great :) Did you reverse sear it over the banked coals at the end?

I started the chicken directly over the coals for about 5 or 6 minutes with the lid closed. I flipped one time and then moved them over to the indirect side til they hit 165 degrees. Basted with my own sauce the last 15 or 20 minutes. It turned out really good

Looks great! You should never be afraid. More afraid you are the more you're bound to fail.:becky:

Back