Chicken Fried Steak -cowgirl tenderizer

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Forward and back a few times with chuck steak with the Jeep. I did cover it really well. Then I pounded the bejesus with mallet. Seasoned Wet batter then greased up the Blackstone with bacon grease.
Stuffed miserable. Farkn miserable.

Last edited:
YES PLEASE! Chicken Fried steak sounds so damn good right now!

Forward and back a few times with chuck steak with the Jeep. I did cover it really well. Then I pounded the bejesus with mallet. Seasoned Wet batter then greased up the Blackstone with bacon grease.
Stuffed miserable. Farkn miserable.

:laugh::thumb: I'll be gettin' my 3/4 ton "tenderizer" out during deer camp to smoosh saltines for the calf fries.
Your steak looks absolutely delicious!! :-D

Jeanie's a genius.
I think I saw her using her truck as a tortilla press...

CFS looks pretty darn good.

lol Thanks Craig!! Occasionally, I have to think outside of the box to get things done. :laugh:

Outstanding. Would be on that like a robber's dog.
Switching to slick tyres over here this time of year so may not get the same effect but worth a shot right. ��

I've eaten CFS my whole life. Some has been tender. Some has been beyond tuff. But I've never see anyone drive over it before. Turned out awesome. Y'all are eatin' good on the high plains...

:laugh::thumb: I'll be gettin' my 3/4 ton "tenderizer" out during deer camp to smoosh saltines for the calf fries.
Your steak looks absolutely delicious!! :-D

lol Thanks Craig!! Occasionally, I have to think outside of the box to get things done. :laugh:

Could you please create a thread of the calf fries action?
Ed

Back