Chicken And Waffles

Central PA Chicken and Waffles tend towards the PA Dutch bent. Waffles of course, oven roasted chicken with a bucket load of gravy. Chop/slice/pull. Some folks roll with syrup others with butter and brown sugar, top that with chicken and cover with gravy. Typically served with coleslaw and/or chow-chow. I go with the butter/brown sugar combo ... it's a knee buckler! And it's fat free!

I suppose I need to try it. I'm definitely in the camp of Savory over Sweet, but I'm not anti-syrup. I've definitely had a mental block on this one due to "eat with hands" on top of "eat with utensils" But... can't say that Sako has steered me wrong yet.

Definition of waffle is Syrup pocket pancake. LuzziAnn and I go out to a local truck stop off I-20 to get chicks and waffs. Yours look great Sako!

I suppose I need to try it. I'm definitely in the camp of Savory over Sweet, but I'm not anti-syrup. I've definitely had a mental block on this one due to "eat with hands" on top of "eat with utensils" But... can't say that Sako has steered me wrong yet.

:thumb:

I'm totally in the savory camp as well Justin but this just works. I mean I don't even like dessert. That should tell ya.

that's some next-level chicken and waffles, Sako! We have LoLo's down here, but I havent been yet :/

Back