Check in and Inspection

To be clear, I mean the city and the way it's run, not that contest.

The contest is a joint venture between a local restaurant and a local non-profit. That non-profit is a private company, but they work very, very closely with local governments, so you can bet every little regulation is going to be followed to the letter. To be fair, they are very good about letting people know what weird stuff they need. They also have a 20k prize pool, so we can put up with some overzealous regulation.

The contest is a joint venture between a local restaurant and a local non-profit. That non-profit is a private company, but they work very, very closely with local governments, so you can bet every little regulation is going to be followed to the letter. To be fair, they are very good about letting people know what weird stuff they need. They also have a 20k prize pool, so we can put up with some overzealous regulation.

Maybe I need to say again that I meant that Hartford is a terrible city with an awful government, and that I'm not knocking the contest, its organizers, or the way the contest is run? :smile:

Last edited:
Back