Cattleman’s base bbq sauce

Lemonhead

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jeff
It’s a base bbq sauce. Does anyone have experience with this sauce . I bought it for the first time. I’m wondering ways I can jazz it up ? Thanks guys

From McCormick's web site:

Serving and Menu Suggestions
Cattlemen’s® Original Base BBQ Sauce is the perfect speed scratch solution for operators looking to create their own signature BBQ sauce. Try blending with these ingredients:
• Chopped dark cherries, brown sugar, French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard, garlic, French’s® Tomato Ketchup and jalapeno pepper for a sauce that perfectly complements pork, duck and chicken
• Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and McCormick Culinary® Smoked Paprika for a delicious hot sauce for ribs
• Buttermilk ranch for a delicious dipping sauce for wings and fries
• Honey, garlic, chopped onion, diced jalapeno, brown sugar and Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce for a sweet and spicy complement to pulled pork
• Liquid smoke, brown sugar, powdered tomato puree, honey, McCormick Culinary® Ground Cumin and French’s® Worcestershire Sauce and marinade as a finishing sauce over pork and beef

I took my grandfathers sauce recipe, made it, then modified it to suit our taste. This is much like that, except you don't have to make grandfathers sauce before you begin modifying it. Just pour from bottle, can, jar, etc.

Sorry if you already know this. Only suggestion I have is to measure everything and write it down. Nothing is worse than not being able to repeat a concoction you like.

Back