THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for responses on who can buy, walked into one and did not see any signs barring the public. Nothing seemed to jump out of the bins for me as all of the beef was select or angus but will give them another try some other time.

Saw a sign posted above some shredded cheese though that made me think - it mentioned that the cheese is still safe despite the brand having undergone at least 9 recalls for salmonella (I think). It was not a professional sign, just a sheet of paper printed from a laser printer and laminated so not really a response from the company.

There are 4 C&C in the Spokane area, the 2 near the Costco are Smart & Final ant the other 2 are URM. The URM stores did not impress me (cleanliness) I may check them out again.

Ni personal checks accepted, cash or card only. Business checks are ok.

There are 4 C&C in the Spokane area, the 2 near the Costco are Smart & Final ant the other 2 are URM. The URM stores did not impress me (cleanliness) I may check them out again.

Ni personal checks accepted, cash or card only. Business checks are ok.

URM and Cash and Carry are different companies.

Back