Carolina Bash 2017 planning!

Last year was the fiirst. Myself and grilla camped there with our wives that weekend. Me and grilla started cooking around 4 am. Butts and brisket. Cabo brought tritips to cook. Sammy cooked several chickens, joe black brought some mighty fine baked beans to cook, and my mom and dad brought mac n cheese to smoke. Lighter Fluid brought some mighty fine sausages and of course we did some fatties. I also did some ribs that were unspectacular. I had been up for 2.5 days at that point. I will have my Bubba Grill going, grilla may bring his 120gal rf and Sammy may bring his yoder. Since I have a pick up now I may throw a drum or the rotisserie in the bed. I willalso pprobably have my Blackstone to cook around the camp site. If you want to bring something to cook feel free. If you want to just show up and eat that's totally fine. Some brought plate, paper towel and plastic ware. Drinks, it's really just about getting together and being Brethren!

I see a dog in one of the pictures, you may have just confirmed our attendance. If dogs are allowed, our little guy will join, and my wife won't question a single thing haha

Ok, I have a buddy that runs a butcher shop in Charleston. I'll see if he has anything and would want to come up and join too.

I see a dog in one of the pictures, you may have just confirmed our attendance. If dogs are allowed, our little guy will join, and my wife won't question a single thing haha

Ok, I have a buddy that runs a butcher shop in Charleston. I'll see if he has anything and would want to come up and join too.

Wait a minute...why haven't I heard of this???:razz:

Which one does he run, Cack?

Switched the reservation form the 15th to the 29th. BUT I had to reserve covered area #4 instead of 3, someone already had it reserved. It is in the same area but on the other side of the restroom. Figured go with that one since it has a good sized parking lot.

Also booked t003 for the campsite. Right next to the one we had last year.

Last edited:
Sounds great guys! Definitely cook a brisket grilla! We have plenty of time to plan food for the campsite Friday night. Saturday I'm sure we will have some leftovers to eat.

Sounds great man! We will probably eat around 2pm. Gives us time to get the butts and brisket done. Can't wait to meet you. Make Pat come up.

Looks like T002, T003, 94 and our site 33 are all pretty much next door/strolling distance from each other. Anybody interested in a "low key" Friday dinner, maybe something like burgers or cheesesteaks (griddle) and some adult beverages? Be happy to host at out site.

I would love to get in on that...let me know how I can help / or bring.

Looks like T002, T003, 94 and our site 33 are all pretty much next door/strolling distance from each other. Anybody interested in a "low key" Friday dinner, maybe something like burgers or cheesesteaks (griddle) and some adult beverages? Be happy to host at out site.

Back