candy glazed spare ribs

More or less what people have been doing with competition ribs for a long time. But, they look great, and I wouldn't turn them down for a second!

Great looking bones ninja.

I do the same when I have family over. They love the sweet ribs, just the way you did yours. I don't like the sweet, so I'll only wrap theirs.

Hope my Ribs class today at ATBBQ teaches me to make them that well...wow those look great!

Hey brother, I already showed ya how to do them and I didn't even charge. I don't believe in cooking secrets.

Still hope you have fun at the class and they show you something top secret.

I just stumbled upon this thread. wow those look great. I definitely gotta try wrapping my ribs. How much brown sugar, honey and butter is on the foil?

I just stumbled upon this thread. wow those look great. I definitely gotta try wrapping my ribs. How much brown sugar, honey and butter is on the foil?

Its bbq man not baking, that the beauty of it. Q should be more about feel then following exact portions of a recipe. I just sprinkle a thin layer of brown sugar the size of the rack, pour on about a quarter stick of melted butter than drizzle on the honey.i lay the meat side on the mix wrap it up and return to the smoker meat up. Next time i may do it differently, theres no wrong way, no specific measures.

Back