Cancer Event

If it works out for early in the year we would be interested.For general info there is a new Wisconsin contest May 21-22 in Wi.Dells.Also Rumor has it the second weekend in June another Wi contest will be added.

You can count us in!

As for a date, Minnesotans are tough and we need a local April competition. It would likely be better weather than Austin Mn this year:wink:

Please excuse my ignorance, but Minnesota is a big state, could you narrow down the site a bit?

My team and I are looking for a comp up there since I have family in Rochester and St. Paul.... If the dates (and location) work out, you can count on us!

Cool... We haven't figured out our dates for next year yet but this is one we'll keep on the radar!

Dibs on sleeping space on the floor of Tippy's 5th wheel. If it's that early in the year I doubt I bring the Qchen up (unless we're done with the KC regional portion of the schedule for spring)

Why not try the Illinois State Championship? It's the second week of July.....
There are a bunch of them (including the Illinois State Champ) on the list... We just haven't figured which ones are in and which ones are out....

Trying to pick the date.

I was wondering if August 13th and 14th would work for you guys. If not what are some other dates?

Dan

Last edited:
That looks like a great date to me...would nicely replace the cancelled comp in Windsor WI that weekend...

Nothing in Iowa that weekend is there? Is their anything in IA between Pleasant Hill July 30-31 and Nevada August 27-28? If not, that sounds like a great weekend.

Nothing in Iowa that weekend is there? Is their anything in IA between Pleasant Hill July 30-31 and Nevada August 27-28? If not, that sounds like a great weekend.

Nothing in Iowa. Sounds like a great date :biggrin:

Back