THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those are 2 absolutely outstanding ideas.

I for one would definitely order a pin and a badge.

I am sure that a few hundred members of this forum would also buy pins and badges.

Question: Does anyone have plans for commissioning some new BBQ Brethren ball caps? I would sure like to buy a couple of those, as well.

The logo has a LOT of stitches. If we embroider ball caps we're looking at around $25 per. Still interested?

I like the pin and/or badge idea. I just bought a Brethren T-Shirt, but would have sprung for a baseball hat. I'm going to the Brethren Bash here in the suburbs of the Windy City this Saturday, and the pin/patch would be cool to have there - easier to put a face to a a name. Guess I'll have to go the old fashioned route and shake hands and actually talk to people! Gasp!

Badge, pin, or cap all sound great to me.

Would do a cap plus a pin or badge.
Or how about a generic Brethren lanyard that we could each put in our own avatar, screen name, team name, what ever? Or is that a target for identity theft?

Flags and caps have been brought up before. The hats that were done originally (before my time) were really cool looking. I would buy a hat, a flag and a pin. I think the Poobah has control over these type of things. Hopefully someday.

I would pay 25 for a hat. It would be totally worth it. I would get a lot more wear out of it than with the shirt. Plus I could have my team name or username stitched on the side or back.

Back