Breast Cancer Fundraiser for Teammate

Hopefully a good chunk of the costs will be offset and allow her to concentrate more on herself and the grandchildren. Prayers sent along with donation.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Thanks for setting up the button. Donation sent. Prayers ongoing... :pray:

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Shirt ordered and a little donation also.
time out
Each year my wife and I cook for a cancer survivor dinner. There is music, usually a band, and at the end of the night each person gets a goody bag to take home all free of charge. It really is a nice evening out for the survivor and their caregiver.
Anyway during the evening the MC goes around the room with the mike and if the survivor is willing they can tell everyone how long they have been a survivor. There is one woman who attends every year and this year will be a 56 year breast cancer survivor. That's right her cancer has been in remission for 56 years.
So there is HOPE for Robin and all people dealing with cancer.
Sorry for the long post but I felt it was worth sharing.
Time in

Last edited:
Last call for t-shirt orders for Robin! Thanks so much to everyone who has ordered, you guys are amazing!

Hey Rub sent a donation it isn't much but I hope it helps and I will be saying a prayer for Robin and her family and all of you guys. Also, I wouldn't have seen it if hadn't been for Dubbaga linking this in his signature. So thanks Dubbaga for linking this in your signature.

What a great community the BBQ family is! I'm placing the order now for the t-shirts to help support Robin's breast cancer fight. Between Facebook and here we had orders from 26 states and The Netherlands, just over 200 shirts, and almost $600 in donations. Swamp Boys BBQ Team is going to cover the PayPal fees to help make everyone's contribution go the farthest. Any orders after now will go on the next batch. You all are making a difference, God bless!

Got my shirt today rub, great shirt and even better cause! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to support your teamate. I wish her the best.

Back