Breast Cancer Fundraiser for Teammate

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Our Grand Poobah invited me to share this here. Thank you Phil.

Within the past few weeks I found out that one of my teammates has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She has been a close friend for 24 years and a teammate since day 1 of Swamp Boys - about 11 years. We work together and she has insurance, but she is also a single parent raising 3 grandchildren ages newborn to 16. There are lots of costs associated with cancer treatments and this fundraiser is to help with that. 100% of proceeds will go to Robin so she can focus on winning this battle.
the_jack_09.jpg

The men's shirts will be 50/50, the women's v neck only come in 100% cotton and run small I am told. I will be placing the first order this Monday (3/30) and the shirts will ship USPS as soon as I get them back. If there is enough interest I will place a second order later on. These are all pre-order. Thanks very much for your consideration! You can order from my web site: Help Us Help Robin

Cancer-Sucks1-Comp-300x232.jpg

Cancer-Sucks-Comp-300x232.jpg

I appreciate the orders and donations guys, my email has been dinging all night long. You guys are great!

Wife is a breast cancer survivor thanks to extremely early detection and a great couple of Docs....will be ordering a his & hers shirt shortly....

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
You guys rock. Also happy to hear the survivor stories, hope is important. Thank you.

donation sent here too.. Rub has done so much for BBQ, getting kids into our craft and also for us here too, thats its a pleasure to pay it forward. Cancer Sucks as we all know and having been through its weeds twice in the past year.. I know how it can effect a family. Hope we, as a group can help out a little to make it easier for Robin and her family.

shirt ordered, thanks Rub! My mother is a 2 time breast cancer survivor and my mother in law is going through it now. It is something I will always support. I wish your teammate the best!
Craig

• Thanks
Shirt ordered, my sister is a 2 time breast cancer survivor always help out when needed. Thanks for letting us help :clap2:

• Thanks
Back