THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As mentioned above an interesting combination. I am wondering though, is this MSU or in the rotation?

As mentioned above an interesting combination. I am wondering though, is this MSU or in the rotation?

Rotational. Don't always have walnuts, but when I do..also good with roasted sunflower seeds, pecans etc. Not necessarily fond of normal almonds but the Smokehouse Almond (blue can). As well it's perfectly fine without nuts of any type

I love steel cut oats but never think to make them. Thanks for the reminder, Adam's! Killer breakfast!

Are those the oats Alton Brown cooks in the crock pot overnight?
Ed

I believe they were Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut.

1/2 Cup Steel Cut Oats
1.5 cups water
Instant Pot 10 minutes, slow release 10-15 minutes
Stir.

I don't use milk. Moistened with blueberries, KerryGold Butter and about a Tablespoon of organic real maple syrup

Last edited:
I believe they were Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut.

1/2 Cup Steel Cut Oats
1.5 cups water
Instant Pot 10 minutes, slow release 10-15 minutes
Stir.

Ooo. I've been doing my steel cut oats in the oven, but it takes soooo long. I'm going to try the IP next time, thanks for this! :thumb:

Ooo. I've been doing my steel cut oats in the oven, but it takes soooo long. I'm going to try the IP next time, thanks for this! :thumb:

They store well in fridge at least a couple days. Makes it really quick with leftovers and a microwave

Back