Breakfast Fatty and a Reheat

Wow! That looks awesome.
Definitely gonna try the chicken fried fatty. Hitting the subscribed button.

Thanks for posting

Thanks so much Mikett!

Good Gawd Neighbor, That looks almost too pretty to eat!

Love the Fatty piston! I gotta make one cause I always try to stuff too much filling in my fattys.

As always a spectacular cook and the chicken fried Fatty is just a mind blowing great idea

Hey Neighbor, good to see ya! Thanks for the kind comment! :grin:

Heaven on a plate!

Thank you Blue! :)

Me: would you chicken fry me some fatty
Bride: your crazy
Me: no Im not- cowgirl said I could
Bride: WHO?
Me: I saw a spider in your bathtub.

I'm now spraying the whole house- garage- yard -shed etc etc etc

Me: would you chicken fry me some fatty
Bride: your crazy
Me: no Im not- cowgirl said I could
Bride: WHO?
Me: I saw a spider in your bathtub.

I'm now spraying the whole house- garage- yard -shed etc etc etc

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Too funny...Thanks Adams!

I'm seriously drooling over here, Jeanie... Wow.
I'm darned near speechless, but that first plate... with the Hollandaise... Oh, Lawd!

Thanks so much Bob. I tried to cram two cooks into one post. You need to give the chickenfried fatty a try. Takes them up to another level of goodness. imo :grin:

Yes, indeed!
I sent the link to this to my wife, who feels the both of us need to go on a diet.
I told her I need seven to ten days before I'm willing to start, cause there's a few things I need to consume.
This being one. She agrees. :wink:

I have to think quick sometimes :))

lol :thumb:

I'm seriously drooling over here, Jeanie... Wow.
I'm darned near speechless, but that first plate... with the Hollandaise... Oh, Lawd!
Marc, thank you!! I love eggs benedict and don't make it often enough. Fatty benedict is kind of nice for a change.
Hope all is going well with you. Keeping you all in my thoughts.

Yes, indeed!
I sent the link to this to my wife, who feels the both of us need to go on a diet.
I told her I need seven to ten days before I'm willing to start, cause there's a few things I need to consume.
This being one. She agrees. :wink:

That's great Bob!! Nice idea to wait a few days too. lol Keep me posted if you get the time to make it. Thanks! :grin:

You are simply a fatty making machine!!

And I agree...I tried this method/recipe complete with fatty piston and is my favorite fatty as well...now I have to try the CF with gravy!

A beautiful cook as always. Your ideas enrich my cooking like no other. Thank you!
Very kind of you to say Ofer! Thanks you Friend!

You are simply a fatty making machine!!

And I agree...I tried this method/recipe complete with fatty piston and is my favorite fatty as well...now I have to try the CF with gravy!
The chickenfried fatty is hard to beat. I'm partial to chickenfried anything though. Thanks!! :)

Wow!! Absoluely fantastic!

Thanks so much HuskyJW! I hadn't made a fatty in awhile...seems like I only make them while camping. Need to change that! :grin:

That may be the best breakfast I have seen. Your cooks and pics are always top notch.

Thank you!! My little Kodak Easy Share point and click camera does pretty good, (which I'm thankful for). I know nothing about photography but would love to take lessons in the future.

Oh My heaven.....I'm scrollin down thru reading and lookin at the pics and before I knew it I felt like a dog.....here I was droolin (LOL)
AWESOME LOOKING BREAKFAST!!!!!!! MAN-O-MAN
Super job Cowgirl!!!

Oh My heaven.....I'm scrollin down thru reading and lookin at the pics and before I knew it I felt like a dog.....here I was droolin (LOL)
AWESOME LOOKING BREAKFAST!!!!!!! MAN-O-MAN
Super job Cowgirl!!!

lol Made me laugh, Thanks Bear!! :becky:

You know I must copy everything...

No idea how to make the bacon weave. So I just slaped it on.

Ready to smoke:shock:

Finished

Made some wings too. We had an amazing dinner.

My thoughts :
1. It's not as nice as Jeanie's but it is so good. Made me wonder how good the original is.
2. I have just enough left over to make breakfast with fried eggs and buns.
3. I need better tools. I don't have a piston. But I used tin foil and was ok. However not having a roaster was a big problem. I use a vertical smoker and although it has a deflector and a water pan, the heat is more concentrated below. I got overcooked on the bottom and just right on the top. A roaster will surely even temps better.
4. Thanks again cowgirl for showing us so much awesome cooking. It makes us all better!

Wow!! That looks fantastic OferL! You did a great job on the fatty and no piston was needed. Way to go!
Your wings are making me hungry too.. Very nice job, thanks so much for posting! :grin:

I've been meaning to tell you for some time that your food always looks great but as important (if not more) your pictures are outstanding..you obviously take the time to compose a frame and use appropriate props to tell the story..I dare say if you only published the pictures, words would not be necessary (although you're good at writing) to describe your process and the end result. Good day to you!

I've been meaning to tell you for some time that your food always looks great but as important (if not more) your pictures are outstanding..you obviously take the time to compose a frame and use appropriate props to tell the story..I dare say if you only published the pictures, words would not be necessary (although you're good at writing) to describe your process and the end result. Good day to you!

Thank you so much!!
I started taking pics for my blog several years ago, taking the "step by step" photos for there. I'm not sure how many pics are really needed for a cooking (BBQ) forum, I don't know where the cut off point is. Sometimes I'm sure I post too many. :oops:

One day I'd like to learn more about photography. I use a Kodak Easy Share and just point and click. The camera I'm using now was $20. used from Amazon.
I'm not going to put much money into a camera right now. If I ever get into making money with photos, I'll probably look for a good camera.

Thank you again, very nice of you to say!!

Back