Breakfast Fatty and a Reheat

awesome, awesome, awesome, now I'm hungry...I think there is an old fruit cup in the work fridge, that will have to do I guess.

That fruit cup doesn't sound half bad right now!! Thanks Tom! :grin:

Some nice looking plates right there! Chicken fried anything just has to be good and gravy makes good things great. One thing though...do you teach Bacon Weaving 101? Mine looks nothing like that!

That looks awesome. I've got to get one of those fatty pistons.

Also, I've learned that these are definitely called fatty pistons, and that's important, because googling "fatty press" is no help at all and I HIGHLY recommend that you don't google "fatty tube".

Good Gawd Neighbor, That looks almost too pretty to eat!

Love the Fatty piston! I gotta make one cause I always try to stuff too much filling in my fattys.

As always a spectacular cook and the chicken fried Fatty is just a mind blowing great idea

Your cooks are always incredible! This one lives up to the billing per usual!
Thanks so much Guptaknows! :)

Oh My Laaawwwwd! You have elevated the lowly fattie to Standing Rib Roast prominence!!! 👍🏻

Thank you Hoss, for some reason, stuffed fatties are my favorite.

That's the best lookin fatty I've ever seen! Nice job, very creative!

Very kind of you DirtyQ, thanks! :grin:

Some nice looking plates right there! Chicken fried anything just has to be good and gravy makes good things great. One thing though...do you teach Bacon Weaving 101? Mine looks nothing like that!

Thank you!! Not sure if it makes a difference, but I start my weaves in the center. :grin:

Well that looks just awful..... I couldn't eat more than 10 of those.:mrgreen:

What a killer looking Fatty!

I love this site....lol.

lol Thanks Music Junkie! :-D

I am just going to say this and leave it at that "You Got Skillz".

Thank you Sir! :)

Amazing as always Jeanie and the chicken fried fatty is just Wow! :hungry:

Thanks Neighbor! I'd trade for any one of your meals. :mrgreen:

Wow, this is amazing!!!
Thanks for the chicken fried idea!
Also, please never apologise for too many pics. ;)

Thanks so much Bob. I tried to cram two cooks into one post. You need to give the chickenfried fatty a try. Takes them up to another level of goodness. imo :grin:

That looks awesome. I've got to get one of those fatty pistons.

Also, I've learned that these are definitely called fatty pistons, and that's important, because googling "fatty press" is no help at all and I HIGHLY recommend that you don't google "fatty tube".

:laugh: You are so right. I found out years ago, you don't want to google everything mentioned on this site. Especially if it's mentioned in woodpile.. :tape: :mrgreen:
Thank you!!

Jeanie, your cooks are beyond comprehension.

Thank you Marty!!

Back