Bought my 2 year old son his first Weber kettle

Great find, unfortunately some of life"s lessons are hard learned like don"t play next to the stairs. Make sure to post some pics when you guys fire up your grills together.

He looks like a natural... That steak looks the way I like it, plate it up for me!:clap2:

Sweet!
It's got the fancy ash catcher and everything!
Now it looks like a 2-zone set up he's got going on. Be sure to teach him about the ring o'fire!

That is so awesome! I have a 2.5 year old that loves to grill on dada's grill. My wife and I were just talking about getting him his own grill. Great job dad!

Careful or in a few years you will end up like me, trying to pry the tongs from my sons hands or dad won't get to BBQ at all.

Just got one for my 2 year old; thanks for posting this. My little guy tends to get his bruises right before my wife has scheduled pictures for him; almost every time without fail.

Here is an update and evidence that some people are beyond stupid. My son really likes it, he likes flipping everything again and again and again.

There was a sticker on the inside of the bottom bowl that said no flames or heat. How bad does a person have to be before they think that they can cook in a PLASTIC toy grill? I figure the sticker is there because someone tried it.

Back