THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
After seeing KC Mike's delicious looking chicken sandwich made from boneless skinless thighs, I picked up a pack of them from the store. Looking for recommendations on your favorite way to season and cook them, it'll be my first time.

Some thoughts I had:

- flattened out and grilled like a chicken sandwich
- skewered for kabobs
- fold them around cheese cubes then wrap in bacon
- pound them out a bit and make chicken fried chicken / fried chicken tenderloin things

I take the easy way out, I will fill a disposable hotel pan with about 20 boneless skinless thighs with SPOG rub and smoke till about 175 IT. Then I have the base for as many chicken dishes I can imagine. I'll do a couple of pans and will freeze about 10 packs worth.

It just occurred to me I have a pouch of Oakridge BBQ Smokey Chili Lime in the pantry I've barely used so I'll probably do the first batch that way, grilled. I think stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon will be round 2.

Back