THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good deal.

For a couple decades now, I used to think I knew what I was doing with regard to cooking outdoors. But I knew I didn't know "enough", which is why I came here. Now I know I don't know **** (can I say that?).
So....When I think I know enough, I'll have you over and we'll see how much I know.

That make sense? ha ha

Bob

edit; I guess I can't say that. :doh:

It makes perfect sense. I thought I knew what I was doing too when I started the blog. By taking it way too seriously. I started challenging all that I knew. I did ribs for six hours, made them fall off the bone and thought I was king of the world because I could do that every time, without fail. Turns out, I didn't know **** either. It's easy to overcook stuff.

The more conventional wisdom I challenge, the more I find out that just because that's the way I've always done it, doesn't mean it's a good idea to keep doing those things... I still have a ton to learn...

Back