THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
John
Someone tell me they bought this and it’s not worth the money.

I saw it a few weeks ago at the local Walmart. It’s way more money that I want to spend on a griddle.

However it keeps haunting my dreams and now I have a space to put it.

I bought the 17” table top model for camping years ago and love it and I’ve been wanting to upgrade to the 4 burner 36” model.

Now they come out with this which has two air fryers and a warming drawer. Plus a lid on the griddle.

b0de91c5b71129542d74ff9e520139d4.jpg

Someone please talk me out of buying it...

I am distrustful of combo-units; while I am sure the griddle works well, I would want a testimonial or three regarding it's air fryer abilities.

My brolaw has the BS griddle/2 side burner unit which comes with an oil fryer basket. The griddle is great, the oil fryer has a hard time recovering temperature. His dedicated fryer works far better.

Take this for what you paid for it...

I've had my eye on this for a while now, but I'm more and more sure that air fryers aren't all they are cracked up to be....

Even in the video Mike posted the fries don't look fried. We've borrowed an air fryer and have been using it for a few weeks and it definitely does some things well, but it's not a fryer.

I was hoping that a propane powered one would be more effective than the tabletop unit we've been trying. But it's not looking that way....

In my opinion you’ll be happier with the 3 burner 28 or the 4 burner 36 and a separate air fryer.

Some good Walmart deals left for the clearance 28. I walked into mine last Friday and they had it clearanced for $100. Pained me to walk away.

View attachment 178487

Good call!
Picked up 3 burner 28” with factory lid for $140.
The $350 I saved will go to the stick burner

Back