THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concrete isn't too bad. I paid $1,500 for a 12x32 slab with a ramp on the back side. That was everything included, dirt, rebar, etc. The next best quote was $2,000.

Thinking of tearing up an old deck and replacing it with stained and stamped concrete. Wife is a perfectionist though. Not looking forward to it and feel sorry for whoever does it... :doh:

Great job!!! LOL at the dinks, seriously sitting on the back deck laughing out loud.
P.S. I will not google my dink.
I will not google my dink.

i actually thought about that but just put a chair in front of it which barely helped. the wind was blowing hard enough to close the cabinet doors.
Well next time for the cost of the price of a piece of plywood and a couple of hinges it'll make things a little easier.

Great job considering the conditions Paul!

Thinking of tearing up an old deck and replacing it with stained and stamped concrete. Wife is a perfectionist though. Not looking forward to it and feel sorry for whoever does it... :doh:
this is why i don't let my wife outside while the guys doing the work are still onsite. that way she can only vent to me. i have a feeling they would charge me more for the next project.:heh:
Great job!!! LOL at the dinks, seriously sitting on the back deck laughing out loud.
P.S. I will not google my dink.
you know you did it:laugh:
What a great looking cook and food! Guess I'll google dink's rub now.

On Edit: Whoa whoa whoa! Paul is right! I was warned and did not heed! Brain Bleach! Brain Bleach!
were you able to recover?:shock:

Nicely done Paul. All looks great.
Hope to see you and your Shirley in a few weeks!!?

this is why i don't let my wife outside while the guys doing the work are still onsite. that way she can only vent to me. i have a feeling they would charge me more for the next project.:heh:

It might be worth it to pay them more if I don't have to catch her wrath... :mad2:

Nicely done Paul. All looks great.
Hope to see you and your Shirley in a few weeks!!?

I should be there but not bringing the Shirley. I think there's plenty of room on another cooker and i'm not sure what time I'll get there and how long I can stay.

I should be there but not bringing the Shirley. I think there's plenty of room on another cooker and i'm not sure what time I'll get there and how long I can stay.
Great to hear. See you in a few weeks.

Back