Big-ish cook on my Shirley

Concrete isn't too bad. I paid $1,500 for a 12x32 slab with a ramp on the back side. That was everything included, dirt, rebar, etc. The next best quote was $2,000.

Thinking of tearing up an old deck and replacing it with stained and stamped concrete. Wife is a perfectionist though. Not looking forward to it and feel sorry for whoever does it... :doh:

Great job!!! LOL at the dinks, seriously sitting on the back deck laughing out loud.
P.S. I will not google my dink.
I will not google my dink.

i actually thought about that but just put a chair in front of it which barely helped. the wind was blowing hard enough to close the cabinet doors.
Well next time for the cost of the price of a piece of plywood and a couple of hinges it'll make things a little easier.

Great job considering the conditions Paul!

Thinking of tearing up an old deck and replacing it with stained and stamped concrete. Wife is a perfectionist though. Not looking forward to it and feel sorry for whoever does it... :doh:
this is why i don't let my wife outside while the guys doing the work are still onsite. that way she can only vent to me. i have a feeling they would charge me more for the next project.:heh:
Great job!!! LOL at the dinks, seriously sitting on the back deck laughing out loud.
P.S. I will not google my dink.
you know you did it:laugh:
What a great looking cook and food! Guess I'll google dink's rub now.

On Edit: Whoa whoa whoa! Paul is right! I was warned and did not heed! Brain Bleach! Brain Bleach!
were you able to recover?:shock:

Nicely done Paul. All looks great.
Hope to see you and your Shirley in a few weeks!!?

this is why i don't let my wife outside while the guys doing the work are still onsite. that way she can only vent to me. i have a feeling they would charge me more for the next project.:heh:

It might be worth it to pay them more if I don't have to catch her wrath... :mad2:

Nicely done Paul. All looks great.
Hope to see you and your Shirley in a few weeks!!?

I should be there but not bringing the Shirley. I think there's plenty of room on another cooker and i'm not sure what time I'll get there and how long I can stay.

I should be there but not bringing the Shirley. I think there's plenty of room on another cooker and i'm not sure what time I'll get there and how long I can stay.
Great to hear. See you in a few weeks.

Back