THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry for the delay folks...life is what happens when you're busy making other plans...:becky:

Pulled @ the 4 hour mark...the probe was buttery going in to the flat...coolered for an hour then sliced. This was probably one of the juciest briskies I've done...not a large smoke ring but plenty of flavor.

BGECooks024.jpg

BGECooks025.jpg

BGECooks026.jpg

BGECooks030.jpg

Not too shabby for a 5 hour packer! :thumb: Thanks for checkin' out my smoke...:cool:

Nice piece of meat!! I gotta say it looks to have been as hot in your backyard as it was cookin' burgers and ribs in the "backyard" at Cle Ellum!! :wink:

I usually cook briskets at a much lower temp, and longer. How do they turn out fast and hot?

Nice. Did Jake partake in any stray brisket pieces?:becky: I need to give one of these High Heaters a try. I'd hit a bunch of them slices, JD.

Bob

I usually cook briskets at a much lower temp, and longer. How do they turn out fast and hot?

Quick and juicy if done properly...:becky:

Did you inject? I dont see where you did. How moist was it?

Nope...just rub...one of the juciest I've done on the BGE...:thumb:

Nice. Did Jake partake in any stray brisket pieces?:becky: I need to give one of these High Heaters a try. I'd hit a bunch of them slices, JD.

Bob

Thanks Bob (and everyone)...Jake is always around for tasty tidbits...:roll:...a few stray chunks usually end up in his bowl...:p

looks real good. I have never done a 350 degree cook before (usually do low heat for 2 hours or so and then crank it up to about 280). I am going to try a 350 degree cook here this week, because your's looks real good. Nice job!

Nice, I need to try it hot and fast..BRISKET, hot and fast brisket. Thanks JD.

Back