THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sweet, thanks! Also ordered a bag of the Venison & Wild Game rub to try out, I think that’s about the only one I don’t have :thumb:

I look forward to giving it a shot. This reminded me that I needed some more Jah Love so that went in the cart as well. Thanks

Everything from you is incredible Mike. I may run out of other rubs but there is always Oakridge in my cabinet. Can't wait to try it and thanks.

Should we start a Beta Tester Mega-Thread? At least everything would be in one place....

We did something similar back when Todd was fine tuning Plowboy's Yardbird and sent out samples for many of us to test drive. And Nature Boy (Chris) from Dizzy Pig hit up some eggheads and returning customers with new creations before their release.

Thoughts?

Should we start a Beta Tester Mega-Thread? At least everything would be in one place....

We did something similar back when Todd was fine tuning Plowboy's Yardbird and sent out samples for many of us to test drive. And Nature Boy (Chris) from Dizzy Pig hit up some eggheads and returning customers with new creations before their release.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a really great idea! I'm all for it.

Thank you for your generosity.I just ordered it and some more of your spices/ seasonings that I was either running low on or have not tried yet.Thanks again.

Thanks Mike! I can’t wait to try it. Will head over to the Mega thread to see how everyone is trying it. Chicken? Ribs? Duck? Pho?!? My wife loves Pho! Win, win!

Back