Contest Results BBQ, Blues & Cruise - Taylorville, IL 5/29-5/30

Just want ALL you guys to know that Kathy and I really enjoyed our adventure through Yankee country. It was great seeing some of our friends that we hadn't seen in a year and meeting new ones.

It is always a pleasure to work contests in these areas (Westmont & Taylorville) and we look forward to heading back up that way for a few more later on this year.

Hope you guys will check out the schedule on the KCBS website and see the ones Kathy & I will be doing and join in with us!

Phillip

It's always fun seeing you and Kathy and we know that the competition will be well run when you are the reps. I hope we get to see you again on your next swing up north.

Everything I have is for sale Ron

Ron,

I'll get whatever details I can on it but as the title of the post says, everything I have is for sale. Its a Keystone Tailgator, 2000 model, 23.5 feet long. We bought it used but it had been VERY LIGHTLY used. The folks we got it from had it about 2 years and used it once, the original owner could not have used it much either. Now, when it comes to RV's and boats etc. they HAVE to be used to some extent or its as bad as overuse or misuse. You have to run the oil through things, keep the tires aired etc. But ours was in great shape and we've had no trouble with it at all. The only investment we've made in it is plumbing that sink into the garage area and we put new tires on it this spring. It IS heavy and its all the Suburban can comfortably do to keep it running 65 down the highway. There are lighter models but be careful with those as you may not be able to use the tailgate to cook on like we use ours.

I'll dig to find whatever I can on it and let you know. Talk to you soon.

Troy

Is it true that Lotta Bull won GC and wasnt there to accept at awards? If that it is true, isnt that the second time this year?

Mike is a good friend, so I don't want to say too much. But I think it's messed up.

Great seeing everyone at Taylorville. Congrats to all who walked.
Great to see the "Buckeye Brigaid", aka, Rolling Smoke do so well.

Ron L has got his brisket workin' and Phil and Kathy always make a comp worth cookin'.

Thanks Walt! It must have been the lucky cigar:wink:

Back