Contest Results BBQ, Blues & Cruise - Taylorville, IL 5/29-5/30

Thanks Scottie! I was thinking I should at least be as old as...well....Phillip is before becoming a grandad but I guess not.

Tina is coming and I wish Mandy could but I doubt she will be doing much in the way of contests this year. She is going to make us first-time grandparents by September so her schedule is full. :lol:

We'll looking forward to seeing you again Scottie.

Congratulations Grandpa!!!!:-D Hope to see you in Taylorville if we make it!!!:wink:

Congratulations Grandpa!!!!:-D Hope to see you in Taylorville if we make it!!!:wink:

Thanks Theresa! You and Walt can come down and hang out. Don't feel like you have to cook. :razz:

Thanks Theresa! You and Walt can come down and hang out. Don't feel like you have to cook. :razz:

Some would say our "hanging out" and "cooking" are pretty much one in the same :roll:

Looking forward to seeing you GrandPa.

Well, Jim, I guess you ARE going to beat me to the Grandpa status. Our daughter, Roni, recently informed us that we were Grands-to-be come November! You & Tina will have a couple of months on us!

Some would say our "hanging out" and "cooking" are pretty much one in the same :roll:

Looking forward to seeing you GrandPa.

I can relate to that Walt. Our cooking usually has us with our backsides hanging out. :lol:

Well, Jim, I guess you ARE going to beat me to the Grandpa status. Our daughter, Roni, recently informed us that we were Grands-to-be come November! You & Tina will have a couple of months on us!

Congrats to you and Kathy! You fit the 'Grandpa' profile Phillip but Kathy is way too young to be considered a Grandma. :razz:

I guess the same can be said for me and Tina though. :oops:

Gasp**:shock:**shock**:eusa_clap**
I guess the same can be said for me and Tina though.
The old Crack finally accepted the elder statesman status......but, then again, great grandparents to have, in both cases....

Be careful when you refer to Tina as old and just who are you calling great grandparents????

not, GREAT Grandparents.....rather, Great, will spoil rotten, what happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's type of Grandparents.....

i spoke with them and they have 26 teams and will fill up soon so you don't send it in soon you may not make it in, Sweet Chipotle BBQ

Okay, folks. The organizer just sent me his list for Taylorville and they are sitting at 23 teams. You guys can make our trip up to Yankee Country a whole lot more pleasant this week if we KNEW they had 27 teams! (After the storms they had in the area last year, would feel better with a 2-3 team cushion.)

There are some really, really good teams that are gonna be there and the competition should be fierce! And the good folks putting the contest on are working awfully hard to put on a good show.

We leave Thursday afternoon for Westmont, IL and the drive would be less stressful if there were no Taylorville worries. Help us out.

Phillip & Kathy

Back