Backyard Build

whats a Cowboy Cooker?

Muscrat it definitely appears you could go into the Pit Making Bizzness!!!! :clap: Do an Vertical Model or Two......:thumb:

Some people call them cowboy cookers and some call the Bulls**t pits. Here is a pic of one I threw together for the deer camp.

Last edited:
20.x100=2000. minus 100 per quarter x 3 leaves 1700. for the smoker which is 200. less than a jambo backyard. and you probably don't have a 10 month back log. Now if I could only find 1700. and could talk you into building me one, I would be happy happy happy.

Great lookin pit you make sir.

20.x100=2000. minus 100 per quarter x 3 leaves 1700. for the smoker which is 200. less than a jambo backyard. and you probably don't have a 10 month back log. Now if I could only find 1700. and could talk you into building me one, I would be happy happy happy.

Great lookin pit you make sir.

Ya hit the nail on the head there!!! I would build one for slightly cheaper than that. And yeah it could be done with it in 2 weeks. I have no job so I have plenty if time on my hands! Lol.

My question to the masses! Would they sell better if they are done or are people ok with placing the order? I'm just afraid to have money tied up in a cooker just setting around. I have given it a lot of thought but haven't built one for stock yet.

Not that I'm in a position to buy one from you (shipping to Oz would be a killer) but if I saw the one you made for the raffle, I'd be willing to place a holding deposit to order one from you, and be happy to wait a couple of months for it to be built.

I think you probably need one to show as a demo - but it could be the one you use yourself (a working demo would really sell them in a flash!!)

I'd say u build/design about 4 models and do a Heavy Pictoral on each and put them for sale and take orders off the Pictorials and referrals. and of course do custom designs if you feel their design will work. get half up front and rest on completion. Most People like to order if turn around is reasonable because they can get options or extras to suite there needs .

And one should be a Vertical Model. :mrgreen:

Back